Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthdays, 'Backs, Buds, and Balfour

This past weekend was full of Celebrations, Laughter, and Great time spent with Friends and Family. My dad and I's birthdays are two days apart (same as Del and his dad...wierd) so we had a family birthday party. Then my dad and I went to the Razorback game. A sad one but, it was still fun. Then on Sunday there was a special celebration at the Pi Phi House because for the second year in a row, they won the Balfour Cup. You might say, "What in the world is that?" Well, it's the award for being the #1 Chapter in the WHOLE NATION!! Way to go Arkansas Alpha!! It was fun seeing special friends that we miss dearly and also being there to see the Grand President (who Del calls the Grand Wizard) of Pi Phi give the Chapter the award. All and all, the weekend went fast, as it always does...but it was great!

Razorback Fans are the Best!!
My Dad and I at the Game!! Faithful Fans to the very end!!
One of my bestest friends, Lauren! Yeah, she's Pregnant!! 
Alexis, Lauren, Me, Lauren, Jenessa
Fellow Pi Phis. "Sisters in More Ways than One"
It's a funny/cheesy quote that we use to say because not only were we Pi Phi "sister" but also Sisters in Christ!
Great College Friendships!!


No comments: