Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little Obsessed

I have a confession...Del and I are obsessed with...
"The Office".
We went three years without watching a single episode, but within the last year we are now caught up with all four seasons, and are now currently enjoying every second of the fifth. 
So, while I was in New York, we stopped in the NBC store....and I instantly fell in love! Not only did have have great SNL memorabilia, but they also had amazing Saved By the Bell "gear". It took me back to the glorious days of Bayside High! 
However, as I was walking through the store, the back right corner started glowing and calling my name. (not really, but you get the point)...As I get closer, it's an entire section dedicated to "The Office"!!
Naturally I ended up purchasing a few items for Del and one for me, along with this:
Now, Del's Office is "official".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you tell del to pose like that?!? hilarious