Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Summer Reunion


This past weekend, Del and I traveled up to NWA for some sweet summer reunions with friends and family. First on the list was my friend Val. She was in town from NYC. Ahh, life is just better when we are together!
Then Saturday afternoon, Del and I hopped in the car and headed up to MO for our friend Caleb's Wedding.
Caleb and I worked together at Lewis & Clark for a good-long-while. He is a very special friend, and one of the most genuine people you will ever meet. I hadn't met his new bride (Alisa) yet, but I immediately fell in love with her! She is just as precious and I'm so excited about their new life together.
Caleb and Alisa, we are SO EXCITED for you both!
Unfortunately, our weekend had to come to an end....
...but we are looking forward to ANOTHER weekend in NWA this upcoming weekend. And I know it will include more reunions, Father's Day, and Birthday celebrations!

Tomorrow is Del and I's 4 year Anniversary...but we are going to dinner tonight...because we have a cookout with our Community Group on Wednesday night that we don't want to miss!
So, lots more exciting posts coming this week!
Hope you had a good weekend and a great week!

No comments: