Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet Baby Walker...and some Parents

First of all, I would like to introduce all of you to the newest addition to our circle of friends,
Baby Walker
Photobucket

We are in Community Group with his parents, Bradford & Carrie, but before that we were all friends in college. We went up to see him the day he was born, and snapped a few pictures while we were there.

Photobucket

Isn't he just the cutest little thing!
I can't wait to take them dinner tomorrow night, so I can see this little dumpling again!

Photobucket

We will take more "professional" baby pictures in a week or so, but I just wanted you guys to meet him while he was brand new!

Bradford & Carrie, you guys are going to be GREAT parents. You are both so sweet & caring. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Baby Walker will feel so loved by you both. I can't wait to see you guys shepherd him and help him develop into a man after God's own Heart. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you are nothing like the couple in this video! Ha! Expect for the fact that you guys are just as funny and fun to be around as this "couple" probably is.
Del & I are so excited for you both and we will be praying for you and you walk in this new adventure!!

So, without further a due, I would like to introduce you all to the Parents you saw in the video yesterday. Ha! Enjoy and have a Great Saturday!!