Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ashley's Maternity Pictures {Little Rock Portrait Photographer}

Are Maternity Pictures suppose to have a theme? I don't know, but Blaire and I thought that it would be fun to use donuts as a prop for Ashley Maternity Pictures last Saturday. I mean, what pregnant woman doesn't like a good donut? Especially when it's a fresh-Saturday-morning-donut....and when it has beautiful pink icing with sprinkles to celebrate the fact that you're having a GIRL!!?! I'm not even pregnant...and I kind of want one right now! :) But it's almost midnight, and that wouldn't be good for the metabolism, right?

Anyway...enjoy the pictures of one of the most beautiful pregnant women you'll ever see...and maybe savor a donut if you are looking at these in the morning!

{And sorry once again for posting so many. I just couldn't choose! But at least I didn't post all 151!!}

Photobucket

How sweet are Michael & Ashley?! Oh, he is so in love with his bride and baby-to-be!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I literally can not wait to meet sweet Mary Grace. I know she is just going to be the sweetest thing on the planet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha! I love this picture. It makes me giggle every time I see it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sneaky Prego-Ashley! Just kidding. We made her pose like this. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, confession time....I LOVE THIS PICTURE (below) SO MUCH!!! I know it would be weird, but I kind of want this on a huge metal print hanging in my house. ha! I just love everything about it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously Ash, you're such a babe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Michael & Ashley! We can't wait to meet the baby girl we have prayed so hard for! What a blessing Mary Grace will be to the world. We love you guys and can't wait to encourage you in this next adventure of "parenthood"!

1 comment:

Ashley Trover said...

Thank you Chelsea for taking these pictures for us so that we can remember this special time! And thank you for your kind words...seriously...you know how to boost a pregnant woman's self esteem!