Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ashley's Maternity Pictures {Little Rock Portrait Photographer}

Are Maternity Pictures suppose to have a theme? I don't know, but Blaire and I thought that it would be fun to use donuts as a prop for Ashley Maternity Pictures last Saturday. I mean, what pregnant woman doesn't like a good donut? Especially when it's a fresh-Saturday-morning-donut....and when it has beautiful pink icing with sprinkles to celebrate the fact that you're having a GIRL!!?! I'm not even pregnant...and I kind of want one right now! :) But it's almost midnight, and that wouldn't be good for the metabolism, right?

Anyway...enjoy the pictures of one of the most beautiful pregnant women you'll ever see...and maybe savor a donut if you are looking at these in the morning!

{And sorry once again for posting so many. I just couldn't choose! But at least I didn't post all 151!!}

Photobucket

How sweet are Michael & Ashley?! Oh, he is so in love with his bride and baby-to-be!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I literally can not wait to meet sweet Mary Grace. I know she is just going to be the sweetest thing on the planet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha! I love this picture. It makes me giggle every time I see it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sneaky Prego-Ashley! Just kidding. We made her pose like this. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, confession time....I LOVE THIS PICTURE (below) SO MUCH!!! I know it would be weird, but I kind of want this on a huge metal print hanging in my house. ha! I just love everything about it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously Ash, you're such a babe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats Michael & Ashley! We can't wait to meet the baby girl we have prayed so hard for! What a blessing Mary Grace will be to the world. We love you guys and can't wait to encourage you in this next adventure of "parenthood"!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you Chelsea for taking these pictures for us so that we can remember this special time! And thank you for your kind words...seriously...you know how to boost a pregnant woman's self esteem!