Thursday, August 26, 2010

Altom Maternity {Little Rock Newborn Photographer}

Warning: You are about to see pictures of ANOTHER beautiful Mom-2-Be. The cute-ness of this couple might be too much to handle at times, so proceed with caution.
Consider yourself warned.

Reeanna and I's friendship started when we worked together at Lewis & Clark. Now, we live fairly close to each other, so it was a blast to see her and catch up as her and her husband, Ashley, are about to embark on this new adventure called "PARENTHOOD!" As you will see in the pictures, Reeanna & Ashley are totally in love with each other and totally excited about their "new addition". Congrats to you both! I can't wait to meet Baby Altom!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashley & Reeanna aren't finding out what they are having...so we used BOTH blue & pink umbrellas!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But Reeanna's mom is pretty sure it's a girl...so this picture is for her! :) I guess we will see in a few weeks. {don't worry, we got his shot with a blue umbrella as well.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, it doesn't get much sweeter than this.

Photobucket

Well, I take that back....I love this moment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The great thing about Reeanna is that she is a giggler! She has a beautiful smile and is one of the few people in the world that actually looks beautiful when she laughs really hard. I'm glad we were able to capture a few of those moments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha! I told Ashley to try and flip Reeanna over his back. I guess that doesn't really work when you're 8 months pregnant! But at least it made her laugh!! :)

Photobucket

Congrats again to you both! Baby A is truly blessed to have such sweet parents!
I can't wait to meet him/her!
*And on a side note: Baby Altom's due date is on my Birthday! We were just meant to be friends!! :)

No comments: