Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Gaines {Little Rock Newborn Photographer}

Do you remember this sweet little guy?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, now it's time to show you his newborn pictures. I went over to their house soon after he was born to snap a few shots....but really I think I just ended up falling more in love with babies than I was before! :) Especially this little guy. I think he is just the sweetest thing.

As we were getting ready, Brody {their dog} was a little confused and thought we were taking pictures of him! ha. But it was too cute not to capture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, is this not the sweetest face you've ever seen?!? It makes me stick out my bottom lip and saw "Aww" every time I look at this picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats again, Bradford & Carrie! You baby boy is just the sweetest thing!
We are so thankful to have you both in our lives.
-Del & Chelsea