Sunday, August 22, 2010

So Much Fun...So Little Time

The title of this post couldn't be more true. Last weekend one of my best-est best-est buddies came into town for her birthday...but the time went by way too fast!

On Friday night, I went to dinner with Val and her family and then on Saturday we woke up early and went for a run. Well, actually Val woke up a lot earlier than I did because she is training for a marathon so I told her to pick me up when she had 5 miles left and I'd run the last leg of it with her.

Afterwards we tried to recreate all of our favorite memories within about 3 hours! :)

So, of course we started by going to Chick-fil-A for some breakfast...and then to the Fancy-Pants White Oak Station for a Coke Icee. Yep, I know, the perfect breakfast after a run! ha!

Photobucket

But that's what we did...and we enjoyed every second of it!

Photobucket

Then we got cleaned up and sat down at the computer to try to learn as much as we could from one another in the hour we had left. You see, Val has also been doing photography in NY, so we had SO MUCH to talk about and share with one another. I'm guessing this is probably where you're thinking in your head, "wow...what dorks", but to us it was a blast!

Photobucket

But once we realized out time was running out, we decided to end on a high note and laugh our heads off with some PhotoBooth pictures.

Photobucket

But my "favorite" of the day is this one! Oh dear.
My chin/neck looks like a pelican that has 20 fish stored in it and Val...well, I'm just not quite sure what Val looks like. ha!

Photobucket

Even though it was short, Val & I made the most of our time together. It makes me look forward to the day when we get to see each other more! Hopefully that time will be sooner than later.
Love you Val!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love all of those things -the run. :) Looks like you ladies had a blast! New follower!!