Saturday, September 18, 2010

Katie Magness' Bridal Portraits {Little Rock Wedding Photographer}

These pictures have been burning a hole in my pocket worse than a $20 bill in my wallet! I have had to consciously remind myself, "don't post those yet....don't post those yet." Maybe that's why I've had such a blogging lull recently....it's like when someone tells you not to say something, it's all you can do to not say it. Or in my case, if I'm not suppose to say something, I pretty much just stop talking because I'm afraid it will slip out! So when I saw on my calendar that Katie Magness' wedding was THIS weekend, I almost fell out of my chair! Finally, the time has come! Whew! I made it!!

I've been so nervous because everything about this wedding is a surprise. The dress, the details...everything! But one thing that ISN'T a surprise is how beautiful Katie is!
Hold on to your seats, because you won't want to miss these Vintage Country Bridal Portraits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not only did we take these pictures on a piece of land that has been in Katie's family for generations, but every single detail had a story or held some kind of special significance. For example, these boots....oh these boots. They are her grandfather's who just passed away. What a special way to incorporate his memory into the day.
{OK, you may go grab your tissue & wipe your tears now...because that's what I'm doing}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ughh....that smile....and those lashes! Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Katie, you make one beautiful bride and your wedding is a reflection of your beauty and creativity!
Congrats and stay tuned for details and shots from Katie's Big Day!!

Hope you're having a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Blaire said...

chels... you have 57 followers!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!