Friday, February 11, 2011

Ava says, "Thank You!"


You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special. You have blessed Ava & her parents by leaving so many sweet comments and because of that...they get a free 20x20 picture of their sweet girl!! I think their nursery will "officially" be complete when that picture goes up above their changing table. I feel like I can speak on behalf of Chris & Susan when I say, "Thank You So Very Much!"

And for all of you that commented....I'm sure you're waiting to see who the big winner is?!?
Congratulations ANDREA {who commented: "These photos are just gorgeous! Adorable poses}!!
You were the 57th Commentor {is that a real word? ha.}....which means you've won a FREE Portrait Session! 
Please email me at cjsloneker@gmail.com and we can discuss all the details!

Thank you again to everyone who participated! I loved reading each of your comments, and be on the lookout for more of these in the future.
I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: