Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anna Says, "Thank You!"


Thank you to everyone who commented! It was so fun reading all the comments, especially those from the Great Great Grandmothers! Oh, just warms my heart. :)

And Congrats to you, Kenneth & Stephanie....You are now the proud owner of one 20x20 print of your choice! Which I know will make Stephanie one Happy Mom. And in my opinion, Happy Moms mean Happy Nurseries! :) I can't wait to see where you guys put this beautiful print.

And for all of you that commented....you were entered into a "Random Drawing" for a Free Portrait Sitting Fee! Wow, Free Stuff all around, today! :) So, according to Random.com, the winner is.....{drumroll....}

The Fourth Commentor....which is Nici!!
Congrats Nici! Please email me at cjsloneker@gmail.com and we will work out all the details for your Free Portrait Sitting Fee!

Thank you all for commenting. I hope you had fun and enjoyed the pictures!
Have a good night!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEEE!!! Thank you so much! I am excited!! I will contact you soon!