Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Matt & Cynthia's Engagement Session {Arkansas Wedding Photographer}

If there is one word to describe this couple, it would be "Precious"!
Cynthia called a few months ago to see if I was available to shoot her wedding... and I am so glad I had an open spot my calendar, because I have absolutely loved getting to know this couple.

The love this couple has for each other is infectious, and I feel very blessed to have been able to be a part of their big day. Their engagement session was a great mixture of fun and sweet, but most of all these pictures truly display the good time they have together. They are just adorable.

Go grab your sweetie {or your favorite sweet tea} and enjoy this precious couple's pictures!
Blue Steel.
And while getting this picture....
Matt decided to be funny.


Question: Could I love this picture any more? Answer: No. Absolutely Beautiful.

No comments: