Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Travis & Natalie's Engagement Pictures Part I {Arkansas Wedding Photographer}


Have you ever met someone...or even just talked to them on the phone, and thought, "Yep, we could be really good friends." Well, that's how I feel about Natalie. From the first phone conversation we had, I knew that this was someone that had some serious "friendship potential". ha! I absolutely couldn't wait to meet her in person for her and Traivs' Engagement Pictures. Natalie was living in Oxford, MS and Travis was living in Jackson...so it was a real treat to have them drive all that way for their Engagements in Little Rock. I think you will see through these pictures that not only are they totally head over heels for each other, but they each just have the nicest most genuine personalities. I honestly couldn't be happier for them and I especially can't wait for their wedding in September!!

So, without further a due...may I introduce to you...the Future Mr. & Mrs. Mosley:
{I added the last little statement because Natalie left it blank! ha. I didn't think she would mind since we are pretty much BFFs by this point anyway! :)}
We found so many great locations for their Engagement Pictures! A wheat field, a field with yellow flowers, and one with hay bails! It was the perfect combo for this southern couple.
Oh, I love their little giggles.


Oh. My. Gosh....Love it. Favorite. I might frame it in my house.

I love see two people head over heels for one another!
Wait...this one might be my favorite.
Hello, Beautiful!
Last shot of the day....well, right before Part II of their Engagement Session!
Oh yes, Part II of their Engagement Session is coming to the Blog tomorrow...and TRUST ME, you aren't going to want to miss this one.

Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Where were those field pictures taken and when can you take me there! ahh! LOVE these Chels!

D said...

My fave is the one of them standing on the hay bales. Very cool.

Dawn in NC