Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Me Here Monday: Davis' NWA Baby Shower

The week after I returned from Hawaii, the most wonderful group of friends threw us a Baby Shower in NWA. It was a wonderful time filled with lots of laughter and lots of hugs from great friends that I wish I could see on a daily basis!
The decorations were perfect, and the food was delicious....
But my favorite part was seeing so many fun friends and family!
Oh, Sweet Martha and Baby Levi!! This picture brings a huge smile to my face! What a joy it will be to raise these boys together!! God's perfect timing is just amazing isn't it?!?
...and Thank You, "Lucy and Ethel" for keeping us laughing all day!
 These are all the women on my mom's side. I love my gma, aunts, and cousins!
 Thank to all of you, Davis is now well stocked in all things blue, soft, and cuddly!
...and fun socks!!
 ...but I think we wore Katie and Julie out! :)
Major "mom props" to Jenny Beth because her sweet daughter was napping through the entire shower! Oh, Good Morning, Marion!
But the BIGGEST THANK YOU in the World goes to these wonderful women!
They truly were the Hostesses with the Mostesses!! But more than that, each one has such a special place in my heart because of their friendship and now love for our little Baby Boy. Del and I love each one of you.
 They deserve so much more than anything I could have given them, but I have to send a special THANK YOU to Amy Hannon for creating the most special platters for these sweet women! They were beautiful, and perfect in every way...and I really wish I would have ordered one for myself...because I now have a new love obsession with Melamine Plates and Platters!
But in the end, we packed up the car and headed home!
And because I'm so behind on posting these pictures...you can now see how much Davis has grown...
3 weeks in a row!! I really will try to do better with posting these more frequently!
Week 25
We prayed that he will have a responsible attitude in all his interpersonal relationships.
"And this Daniel became distinguished above all the other presidents and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him." -Daniel 6:3
Week 26
We prayed that he will respect those in authority over him.
"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." -Romans 13:1
Week 27
We prayed that he will desire the right kind of friends and he be protected from the wrong friends.
"My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent." -Provers 1:10

And just as a little "Davis Update":
He has been moving around like crazy these days! One of my favorite things that he does {which may not be a favorite for long} is when he balls up on one side of my stomach and my tummy gets completely lopsided! ha. I love it because I can feel the shape of his head, booty, knee...whatever it is. But I just think it's hilarious when it happens. I thought about posting a picture of it...but let's just say, some things are cuter when left to the imagination.

I hope your week is off to a great start! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

You're beautiful, Chelsea! Love the updates.