Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet Six Month Sheppy {Little Rock Children's Photographer}

We took Shepherd's 6 Month pictures before Fall decided to change to Winter overnight, and I'm so glad we did! Shepherd is not only part of our "Baby Plan", which means we get to document each major milestone of his first year of life....but he's also the son of some of our good friends, Josh and Aubrey. We love this family and wish we could see them more often. We were in Community Group together before we moved to LR, so it's a treat each time our lives cross paths. Shepherd {aka, Sheppy} was so good for this shoot....but for me the funnest {is that a word?} part was seeing his little personality come through in the pictures.  I hope you enjoy!
Sweet Baby Feet
Love those little hands.
 Rock On, Sheppy.
 Ha. Everytime I look at this picture all I can think of is, "You sneaky, Mommy!"
 {incase you don't know what I'm talking about in that last comment, you HAVE to watch this video!}
Ok, no lie, I started crying when I edited this picture. If this were Del and Davis I would blow this up, put in on a huge canvas, and cherish it forever. Oh I just love it!
Pretty Mommy
Love this family. Such sweet friends.
Happy 6 Month Pictures Shepherd! I've loved watching you grow thus far. Next up...1 Year!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Love this session, Chelsea!! Where is this field? I'd love to shoot there some time :) PS: You look amazing! Love the weekly updates and prayer quotes