Saturday, May 24, 2008

To God Be the Glory...Great things He has done!

We have arrived safely after over 40 hours of traveling. Whoah! What a whirlwind.  We all thought it would be weird going over there and losing a full day, but that wasn't to bad.  It was weirder (is that a word) coming home and arriving before we actually left. Is that Twilight Zone worthy or what? All that to say....God did great things while we were gone. I'm sorry that we didn't get to post while we were there, but China is super cool and blocks certain websites just whenever they feel like it. So, blogspot was blocked while we were there. In the next few days I will be posting pictures. It was like being in a National Geographic. Beautiful people and beautiful people....all whom God created in an awesome and creative way. If I could say one thing about our time there, God really showed me that He ALONE is; THE way, THE truth, and THE life...and anything outside of a relationship with Him is empty. I'll leave you with that and I'm going to go and try to sleep so that I can fight this thing that some call "jet-lag". Thanks for your prayers! 

No comments: