Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 Things

Thanks Michelle for tagging me on this one! Ok, here are 8 things about me:

8 T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. The Unit
4. 24 (The new season starts in JANUARY!!)
5. The Cosby Show
5. Friends 
6. Scrubs
7. The Today Show (if I wake up in time)
8. Days of Our Lives (AHH, I can't believe I just admitted to that!! It comes on during the kids nap-time! I'm so ashamed.)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. P.F. Changs 
2. Subway
3. Dixie Cafe
4. Noodles
5. Tim's Pizza
6. Whole Hog BBQ
7. Hugo's
8. Taste of Thi, Mary Maestri's, Market Place, Zaxby's, La Huerta (Sorry, I couldn't narrow it down...I love all these places)

8 Things That Happened To Me Today:
1. Almost died in a car accident (that was last night...but I'm still a little shaken up by it)
(so today...)
2. Went to the Gym
3. Went to Subway
4. Picked kids up from daycare and school
5. Took kids to swimming lessons
6. Almost "lost it" after swimming lesson b/c I have 2 kids that were running (around the pool...in opposite directions) while I was trying to get them dressed
7. I was really grouchy with Del (which maybe that was left over from the pool incident...but I still feel bad about it)
8. I'm making a dinner that might turn out really yucky...or really awesome!

8 Things I look Forward To:
1. For a great Christmas break! (less than 24 hours away!!)
2. Date Night with Del tomorrow!!
3. Waking up Saturday and celebrating Christmas with Del!
4. Spending 2 weeks in NWA with friends and family!!
5. Daily Refinement from our Savior
6. Celebrating the Births of all my friends that are pregnant! (Lauren, Annie, Katie Wilson, Katie Henry, Tiffany, Amanda, Rachel, Sally, Tanner...sorry if there are others that I left out)
7. Watching family open their presents on Christmas
8. Going Skiing in March! (yea!! I've never been before!!)

8 Things I Wish For:
(I would like to change this to 8 things I Pray For)
1. For my whole family and all my friends to have a personal relationship with Jesus
2. To be an influential light for Jesus every day (I guess I got a D- at the swimming pool today)
3. To be able to love and encourage Del, that will spur him on to Holiness
4. To be able to teach the Bible overseas one day
5. For our political leaders to make Godly decisions
6. For worship of the One True God, to break-out on the streets of Tibet
7. That our children would know Jesus as their Savior and that they would have a heart to tell others
8. For all the needy and hungry to be fed and loved this Christmas

Welp, I guess that's it. Now, I tag: Lauren, Lindsey, JBeth, Lynda, Windy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Chelsea for playing! So fun to see what a day in the life of Chelsea looks like! And thanks for making us all look shallow ;) j/k, you are amazing!

oh little leah said...

Random way to get a hold of you, but I don't have your phone number so this is all I know to do! Can you send me an email (leah523@gmail.com) and let me know how you handle taxes being a nanny. I just took a nanny position and need to know how to take out my own taxes and what not. Thanks!!