Sunday, December 7, 2008

Haircut!!

Yep...I got a MAJOR hair cut on Friday!! I was really nervous because it was my first time to try someone new, here in Little Rock. You see, I LOVE the girls that cut my hair in Fayetteville. I usually go to Mandy at Freshair or my friend Aubrey. So, to have someone new...it kinda' freaked me out. But it was a great experience!! I went to Becca at Studio A...and she is FABULOUS!! I would recommend her to anyone. She was wonderful to talk to, and we had a great conversation about what Christmas is really about...Jesus!! I kinda' just want her to be my friend. :) Needless to say, I can't wait to go back at the end of January to get a trim!!

5 comments:

Corby and Lauren said...

Oh I love it! That cut looks great on you!!!! Glad you found someone you love!

RachB said...

I LOVE your haircut!!!!! I just found your blog and it's precious! It may be one of my new faves!

The Haguewoods said...

Loves it!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I love the hair....I am wanting to do the same thing!! We both have curly hair, so now I know it can work. Is it a little longer in the front?? What should I tell my hair girl...I am going next Wednesday?

Hope you are doing great!!

Love,
Lindsey

Kari Beth said...

Love it! So cute. This always happen...I try to grow my hair out and then everyone starts chopping theirs off into cute trendy cuts. Ugh. I'm such a follower :)