Monday, December 22, 2008

Lauren's Baby Shower

Yesterday we had a shower for our sweet pregnant friend, Lauren. It was great! It was here in Little Rock and it was really fun catching up with some good college girlfriends. I can't believe that I have friends (and by that, I mean pretty much all my friends) are having babies!!! It's so awesome...but it's wierd...I don't feel like we are old enough to be having children. But, the reality of it is--we are!! So, officially the "wedding shower" season of our lives has ended, and the "baby shower" season has begun! I can't wait to meet all these new little babies. They are going to be so blessed by who their parents are. 

1 comment:

Kari Beth said...

I feel the same way! I can't believe we are old enough to start having our own children! Its SO fun though :)