Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Story of My Life


Yep, this picture pretty much sums it up. EVERY NIGHT when I cook dinner...this is what happens!! WHY!!?!??! I don't know, and I can't explain it. I will be slicing onions, tomatoes, lettuce, chicken...you name it...tonight, it was potatoes. It's always my first finger on my left hand! So, if you are ever sitting around asking yourself, "I wonder what Chelsea is doing tonight?" The answer, 90% of the time, will be..."slicing her finger wide open!"
Sorry, I know this isn't the happiest post...but, this is pretty much the story of my life every night at 7:00. And really, it doesn't even compare to the damage that is going on in NWA! Talk about an ice storm. I heard today that they closed the Pi Phi House...so if anyone needs a place to stay, you can come on down to Little Rock! I'm making a really yummy dinner! :)

No comments: