Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hunka, Hunka, Burnin' Love

If you are looking for a recipe to win the hear of your sweetie...this could be a good option:
From the first moment I saw this recipe I knew I was IN LOVE! You may be asking yourself, "is that what I think it is?"...Yes it is! That is chocolate chip cookie dough inserted into a pan of brownies! Does it get any better?! Probably not! You are going to have to go here for the complete recipe...because my pictures just don't give these brownies the credit they deserve! I knew they were not going to be good for the "not-so-lovely-love-handles", so my plan was to send them to the Super Bowl Party Del was going to. 
However, my plan backfired when the party go moved to OUR HOUSE! So, by the end of the second day of them staring me in the face & screaming my name, I packed them up and took them to work! 

No comments: