Monday, March 9, 2009

House Guest

Last Thursday, we had a nice little "bonus" added to our week.....Jenessa came to stay with us!! It was so fun to have a house guest for the night.  Jenessa (and her husband Mark) were in our Community Group in Fayetteville, but before that, Jenessa and I were also Pi Phis together at the U of A. Anyway, it was so fun to catch up with her and to have a guest in our house. We LOVE having people over! So, if you are ever in the area and need a place to stay...just give us a call!! 

(ok, I have to tell you all about the next part of the story because it just blew me away)

After Jenessa left to go to the conference she was in town for, I was walking past the room that she stayed in...and you will never believe what I saw...
THIS AMAZING JAR OF GOODIES!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!
How great is this!! I guess one thing you will need to know about Jenessa, is that she is a fantastic Wedding/Event Planner, so her leaving this creative, wonderful, fantastic, jar of "yummies" didn't surprise me one bit (but it actually did, b/c I almost wet my pants when I saw it!) Anyway, I thought it was so great and so thoughtful...I just hope to do something like this for someone some day....because it totally made my day! (Thank you Jenessa. We loved having you here, and you really didn't have to do this)

P.S. Those Lemon Cookies you see there are from William Sonoma, and they are the greatest thing I have ever put in my mouth. I know nothing else about them other than, I am trying to refrain from eating them for breakfast. I would highly recommend you going out and treating yourself to some!

1 comment:

J.Bailey Occasions said...

Glad you loved it! Thanks for writing a blog about my visit. HA! I had a blast! Thanks again! Hope you guys had a great time up here over the weekend!