Monday, March 9, 2009

Biblioteca Sunset

Del informed me yesterday that he was "not going to exist" this week. (Which means he has a lot of studying to do in the Library) So, tonight I brought him dinner, so we could spend at least 30 min. together today. We enjoyed (what he calls) a beautiful "Biblioteca Sunset", which means "Library Sunset" in English. It was great! When we are older, I know we are going to look back on weeks like these and smile...because it is going to be worth it in the end! Thank you Del for working so hard for our family! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're really revealing some ickiness in my heart here. This library time is sweeter than you'll ever know. Loving him while he works hard for your family is battling hard spiritually - sometimes when you don't even know it.

You're a blessing.