Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What an Award!

Thanks Kari Beth for this award! I don't really even know what "awards" mean...but it can't be a bad thing, right? Well, to go along with this award...I have to share 10 "not so cute" things about me. So, here we go!
1. I only ran the vacuum sweeper one time in our first year of marriage! 
(ahhh...I can't believe I just confessed that! But if I could just explain...It was because we didn't own a vacuum sweeper so I had to borrow one from our neighbors!! Still I know, it doesn't make it right. Ok, Moving on...)
2. I hate brushing my teeth at night
(...but I do it because if I don't, Del makes me feel like a rebellious 2 yr. old.)
3. I love plucking my eyebrows, but I love getting them waxed even more!
4. The Bathroom is my favorite room in the house to clean! 
(Ha Ha! I had no idea how weird that sounded until I said it out loud!)
5. I have been forgetting to put on deodorant recently.
6. I could eat bread and ranch dressing for every meal.
7. I wear the same pair of black pants to Bible Study almost every week...and I've only washed them once this year.
 (They're Dry Clean Only...what's a girl to do?!)
8. I daily fight the "legalistic/perfectionist" within me.
9. I read someone's "status" last night on Facebook that said they were craving chocolate...I then proceeded to go and eat 6 spoonfuls of chocolate chip cookie dough.
10. I love falling asleep on the couch.
(This really drives Del crazy!)

What an accomplishment! I finished this in a night...compared to the "25 Random Things" that took me 3 days! Ok, now I am going to pass this along to:
and Lauren (I know you are having a baby tomorrow, but I just didn't want to leave you out!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chelsea, you LOVE to clean the bathroom? Oh, how I wish you were closer my dear! XOXO's from home.