Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Fun Day....Earth Day!

I'm back on the "Blogger Train!" And it feels so good!!
Yesterday was a great day....but more importantly, it was Earth Day! To be honest, I didn't really know it was Earth Day until I got on Facebook and saw that every single person had posted something about it! So, I decided to jump on board and spend some time outside with the kiddos. While they were taking their sweet little naps, I set up a "pizza picnic! It was a huge hit, if I do say so myself. 
Then we headed off to The Wonder Place! It's a great place to take kids here in LR, especially when their little cheeks start turning a bright shade of pink after playing outside for a while! 
Their craft yesterday was to make Earth Day necklaces! They were so cute!

I'm not sure what today has in store, but I'm getting geared up to make the trip "up north" for the weekend. I am doing Race for the Cure with the Brides for the Cure team.
 If you haven't signed up yet, you still can. Registration closes tomorrow. 
Then after that I'm off to throw another baby shower! Tis the season! I can't wait till all these little ones are born!

No comments: