Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Caleb Update

If you will remember with me, 4 weeks ago, Caleb was born to Josh and Katie. Well, Friday afternoon, Katie called and said that Caleb was being flown down to Children's Hospital.
They thought he had a blockage in his bowels, but after about 6 million tests, x-rays, and a biopsy, they are thinking it might be more of a viral infection.
They were hoping to be able to go home last night, but that didn't happen. However the surgeons did come by this morning to say that there isn't anything surgical that needs to be done. Which is a huge praise!
Now, they are just drawing more blood, for more tests. The big prayer is that the doctors would just be able to pinpoint what is wrong with Caleb...and hopefully be able to draw a conclusion sooner than later. Josh and Katie are really anxious to get home and get back to "normal life". So, if you would please keep praying for their peace, and then wisdom for the doctors.

1 comment:

Matt and Jenny said...

Chelsea,
Hi! My name is Jenny Shelby and I write the Hogs In Green Bay Blog that you have on your list! Thanks for the link love!!! I love your blog! I know we do not know each other but we have some mutual friends it seems and I have heard your name alot! You used to live in NWA right? Did you do Cell Groups? So you are in LR now? I am actually from NLR. Just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and your comments and your sweet faith in the Lord. I will be praying for Josh and Katie.