Saturday, August 15, 2009

One of those Days....

Yesterday was one of these days....


Here is the deal, this 'Little Mister' has this toy that he LOVES to play with. However, when he presses a certain button a very "well known" tune starts playing. So, like any good nanny, I start to teach them the words to the song...
"I've been workin' on the railroad, all the livelong day.
I've been workin' on the railroad, just to pass the time away....."
Yep, that is where I started to trail off, because I COULDN'T REMEMBER the rest of the words!! How embarrassing! I mean, what kind of nanny am I? Luckily, at THAT moment, I had a piece of modern technology (a.k.a. iPhone) at my fingertips. So, I just googled the rest of the words, and faithfully fulfilled my "nanny duty" for the day, by teaching them the rest of the song!
Whew, that was a close one!

No comments: