Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bringin' The Thunder

Yep, it's officially Season 8 of The Biggest Loser...and I am going to say that it is going to be THE BEST ONE YET!!
Reason #1: The People seem amazing.
Reason #2: There aren't split into black and blue teams, and they haven't come as couples....which equals, less crying and more competition.
Reason #3: Jillian is OUT OF CONTROL!
Don't let that sweet face fool you. She came tonight, and she brought the thunder! She came out screaming and *beep*-ing all over the place {which she could probably do without, in my opinion}. But it was great! I went to the gym to watch it, because {sadly} we got rid of our cable and I thought, why not workout while watching The Biggest Loser?! Seems appropriate, right? Anyway, I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD. I almost fell off the treadmill at one point. I'm sure the other smarty-pant med school students that were around me thought I was out of my mind {so I didn't mention my husband's name...trying to protect his good image, you know.}

But they really must have thought I was out of my mind because after I got done laughing, I was crying! Abby is one of the contestants, and I'm sure she has stolen your heart just like she stole mine. Here is her story.
...And for the record, she not only had me crying, but she has JILLIAN CRYING! I'm sure Jillian was saying to herself, "What is this salty-substance coming from my eyes? I've never experienced this before!" Yes Jillian, those are called tears, and I'm guessing America will be shedding a lot of them this season. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Kari Beth said...

oh my heavens, chelsea. abby's story is heartbreaking. i just can't handle it! i just saw the previews and bawled!

Corby and Lauren said...

I definitely cried through most of the episode...wish we lived in the same city to watch it together!!!