Saturday, September 12, 2009

Peanut Butter Paradise

Q: What do these ingredients have in common:
Nutter Butters, Vanilla Pudding, Chocolate Pudding, Cool Whip, Peanut Butter, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, and Chocolate Chips....?
A: One "Fall-Out-Of-Your-Chair-Because-Of-The-Peanut Butter-Goodness-A.Mazing Dessert!!

I made this dessert to "seal the deal" that my husband would love me forever....(He said I didn't need to make the dessert for that to happen...but I wanted to make sure.)...Actually we were going over to some friend's house and I need to bring a dessert. It was a huge hit!

I honestly have no idea how I stumbled upon this blog (other than God's Providence!), but I'm glad I did. :) I would highly recommend it for any gathering, because it's super yummy, but *warning* it's super sweet! (a.k.a. a little bit goes a long way)
I hope you get a chance to make it soon or share the Peanut Butter Paradise with a good friend!
Click HERE for the recipe.

No comments: