Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Collision" in October

As I was updating myself with what was going on in the world via Facebook and Twitter, I came across something that John Piper said on his website...which led me to his September National Conference...which led me to a movie that will be played on the first day of the conference. (Wow, that was a really long "sentence".)
Maybe I've been totally out of the loop on this one, but this was the first I'd heard of this movie. It doesn't come available until October 27th, but you can watch trailers for it on their website.

It looks really good. I'm always up for a good "debate"/"conversation" (or as they put it, "Collision of Lives") between an atheist and a Christian. The thing I like about all the clips I've watched (and I've spent the majority of the afternoon watching clips) is that it looks very "even". I don't know if that will be true, but at least from the looks of it, the atheist (Christopher Hitchens) isn't portrayed as a huge jerk and the Christian (Douglas Wilson) isn't portrayed as a complete idiot.

Here is one little clip.

No comments: