Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Shower Bliss

This past weekend, 12 of us girls got together and threw a Baby Shower for Erin (my sis-in-law). It was a blast getting to meet a bunch of new faces and seeing the outpouring of love on Erin and Justin as they await Baby Will's arrival in January.
Photobucket

Kara Paslay (Erin's other sis-in-law) was in charge decorations. She has her own design business and it was so fun to see some of her creations in person.

Photobucket

I just love creative people! Jaren, one of the other hostesses, painted these little canvases for Baby Will's room. Aren't they precious?!

Photobucket

And you can't have a shower without really yummy snacks! Brittany came up with the idea to have pound cake and angel food cake that people could top with strawberries and whip cream. Super yummy and super easy!
And Meredith made the punch. You can't go wrong with Lime Sherbet and 7-up!

Photobucket

The Beautiful Sloneker Women....Ellen, Erin, Lynda, and Alyssa.
I'm so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family!

Photobucket

Ok, I had to post this. Pam made the CUTEST diaper/onesie cake I've ever seen. It really had everything Erin will need all wrapped up in one little bundle! Precious.

Photobucket

Everyone had a good time watching Erin open her gifts. There were a lot of "babies on board" in this crowd. Just in this picture there are 2 Pregos and 2 that just had babies!

Photobucket

Ellen and Erin's Twin...I mean Alyssa! She's really growing up. After the shower, Lynda surprised her by taking her to get her ears pierced. I'll blog about that tomorrow.

Photobucket

Erin with all of her hostesses!

Photobucket

Thanks for all your hard work, girls. God really provided for Erin and Justin through this shower, so thanks for being willing to be a part of it!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Hey Chelsea! Erin told me you had a blog awhile ago and I recently added it to my side bar to follow! I knew I had to click over when I saw the words "Baby Shower Bliss" b/c I knew that meant it was about Erin! You guys did such an awesome job wtih her shower!! I am so excited for them as I know you are too! We live next door and I'm due Feb. 14th! We are having a boy as well and I am excited to have such a great friend so close to experience this new journey in life!

I have read your blog before and noticed that you are good friends with Ashley Greene and Micheal Trover. I went to AB but I was a year ahead of them!

Anyways....just wanted to say hey! I guess that makes me no longer a blog-stalker!! :) Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy life as an aunt! It is wonderful!

-Cari