Sunday, January 24, 2010

Got My Hair Did

Yes, that's right...I said "hair did". It's late, so you'll have to excuse any comments that I might think are funny right now...because tomorrow when I read this, I'll be filled with regret and want to delete the entire post.

I've really been wresting with my hair recently, as most girls do...but don't care to admit. You see, we've been trying really hard to save money, and since it costs about 1,000 more dollars to get my hair cut here in LR than it does in NWA, I thought, "I'll just wait it out and get it cut on my next trip up." Well, that would be a great plan, except for the fact that it's been forever since my last hair cut and my bangs grow faster than weeds grow in the spring time!
Sooooo....my new-fun-friend Kristin is always talking about her bangs and how she cuts them herself....
(I'm sure you can guess where I'm going with this story)...
Yep! I had Kristin cut my bangs tonight! YIKES!
As you can see, mine had completely grown into my hair...so they weren't really even bangs anymore.
But here in my "before" picture.

...and here they are "after" the makeover was complete!
I think they look great!
Del's first comment after he said that he thought they looked good was,
"I can tell who cut them...because they look EXACTLY like Kristin's!"
Ha! You see, guys DO notice the details!
I said that for my "after" picture I should have dressed in a prom dress, full face of make-up, and somehow looked 20lbs thinner...but we did what we could in our short amount of time!

Hope you've had a great weekend. Mine has flown by, so I'm glad I have one more day to finish everything up!

No comments: