Saturday, January 23, 2010

Working up an Appetite...by Not working

I'm not sure why this is...but I've worked up quite an appetite from just sitting around reading all day. ha! Maybe this is how Del feels? I don't know, but while I'm at it, I wanted to share with you one of my new favorite things.
Fresh Salsa from Sam's Club.
Yep, right there in the front and center of our refrigerator!
It is so yummy that I've found myself putting it on everything. My favorite is on scrambled eggs in the morning,
and (like right now) some nachos for a small snack.
It's awesome because it only has 5 cal (per Tbs...but as you can see ours is almost gone, so I wonder how many calories that is! ha.), it doesn't have much sodium, and it last for FOREVER. Not only is it a huge jar, but the expiration date goes WAY past the day you buy it. You can find it in the in "deli" section of Sam's.
Just to let you know, I don't work for Sam's...but I highly recommend this salsa!

Anyway, that's my "plug" for the day.
I know that this post is super random...but it's just what's on my mind (among other things) at this time.
I hope you are having a great Saturday!

No comments: