Monday, February 15, 2010

I Joined the Club

...I know I'm way behind the times, but...
My name is Chelsea, and I am the newest member of the TOMS Club.
Photobucket
I told Del that this can be his Valentine's Day Gift to me. :)
I've only owned them for 24 hours, and I'm already hooked! If you don't know about TOMS, they are a great company that gives a pair of shoes to a child in need every time you buy a pair.
It's their ONE FOR ONE premise that their company was based off of.

I had always loved them on other people, but I thought, "well, I have a really narrow foot, and since they don't have laces they aren't going to fit me." WRONG! I now know that I was being super pessimistic and have finally been shown the truth. They are Perfect!!

I'm sorry if this sounds like an infomercial (even though I love those too), but I just thought I should let you about the company (if you haven't already heard of them, which I'm sure you have) and to let you know that I am not officially, A TOMS SUPPORTER!!
Woo-hoo!!

No comments: