Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birmingham Bound

I'm sorry that I've been MIA from Blog-Land for about a week now...but it has been Spring Break for us, and we've actually had quite a bit going on!
This past weekend, I traveled with 55 other BSF leaders down to Birmingham, AL for our Retreat....only to be joined with 1,500 other leaders from our area...and what a Retreat it was!!

It was so fun seeing "old" friends from the Fayetteville Class...but also meeting new ones from other classes in our surrounding states.

Photobucket

Ashley and I were on the Admin Team together in Fayetteville, so it was fun telling old stories and hearing about all the fun things that are going on in her life.
{and can you believe this is the ONLY picture I took all weekend?! *GASP!*}

But above all, the teaching was IN.CREDIBLE!
I love being part of an organization that is led with such integrity & dependance on the Lord. I told Del that the retreat didn't make me love BSF more, but it just made me more in Love with our Lord. Which I think it the whole goal.

Click HERE to hear about all the fun things that are going on with BSF, and to find a class that is near you.

No comments: