Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's That Time Again....

...And by "That Time" I mean...
The annual, Mustache Friday was yesterday.

Photobucket

This was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes yesterday morning....
And I still can't figure out if this was a blessing or a curse?!

Blessing: Because Del has been growing out his beard for months now, all the while using the same excuse "Mustache Friday is coming up" every time I ask him to shave his face...so, I was relieved that it had finally arrived!
Blessing: Because last year, Del's class did MULLETS & Mustache's...so, I was relieved that there wasn't a mullet to go along with the Mustache this year.

But, a Curse: Because within a matter of minutes, my husband looked like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.

I don't know, either way you slice it...it was still a really great day... for 2 reasons:
1: Because Del has been looking forward to it for SO long, so I was glad that he had fun.
2: Because it was their LAST DAY OF CLASSES....EVER!

Yes, you read that right. Friday was their last day of classes...which means that all the M2s have left to do is take finals...and then of course the Board Exam this summer. But then, they start rotations in July! I can't believe it's finally here! Del is almost 1/2 way done with Med School...does that even seem possible?! Well, wether it seems possible or not, it's here, and we could not be more excited.

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Oh, and in case you were wondering....Del doesn't have the mustache anymore.
The gloriousness of it was pretty short-lived.

No comments: