Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Girl is Growin' Up!

Before summer started and David finished school, Haleigh started Nursing School, Daniel shaved his beard, and Andrew cut his hair...The Power Family wanted some pictures.
I have known this family for somewhere around 10 years now. Haleigh was in the cell group I led, so this family has always held a special place in my heart.

So, to honor Haleigh on her first day of Nursing School...I thought I'd show you guys the pictures of this super fun and beautiful red-headed family. Ughhh... *tear* I can't believe the 6th grader I knew 10 years ago is grown up and in nursing school!

But, before I get too teary-eyed, there are 2 great things about her growing up:
1. Nursing School has brought her to "my neck of the woods"...so for the next 2 years, we get to live in the same town!!
2. Watching Haleigh grow into the Woman of God she is today has been one of the great joys of my life. And I am so thankful that I can now call her one of my closest friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They love their sister! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Power Family for always loving me as if I was one of your own. You have raised some great kids, and Del & I promise to watch out for your Baby Girl while she is here.

Love you guys!

No comments: