Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Congrats Ian & Crystal

This past Saturday, our friends Ian & Crystal tied the knot! I don't think they could have asked for a more perfect day, being that their wedding was outside...in late August...in Arkansas. It overlooked a lake in Russellville and there was a cool breeze that swept through while they were saying their vows.
It was really special.
Ian is in Del's class, so Crystal is "officially" now one of the med school wives! I'm so excited to have her around more. I really can't describe how much I enjoy these girls. It's going to be a great year...I just know it!!

Here are all the people from their class that showed up for the wedding. I felt like b/c they had such a good "turnout" that they should all circle around Ian and sing some kind of "sorority song" to him?
{Sorry, RUSH just finished at the UofA, so I think I have all the Pi Phi songs swirling around in my head! ha.}

Yea! Have a great honeymoon guys!! We are so excited for you to finally be HUSBAND & WIFE!!


        Quick Question: Was Kyle either:
A. Super excited about the bubbles?
B. Super excited about the fudge that was inside the little boxes they gave away as favors?
C. Super excited because he had eaten way too many chocolate covered strawberries?
{or} D. Super excited to ruin a cute girlie picture?


So thankful for the couples God has brought into our lives.
{Missing from the collage, Josh & Sydney and the new Bride & Groom!}


Aaaand... Note to Self: these sunglasses make me look kind of like an alien.
Next on the To Do List: Go buy cuter sunglasses. ha!

No comments: