Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Avery

Meet Avery. She just turned 1 yesterday, so I thought I would wait until after her party to show these pictures. Zach & Anna {Avery's Parents} came over the other day to take some 1 Year Old Pictures of their sweet sweet sweet little girls....and I don't think they could have turned out any cuter. But when you have a subject as precious as this little girl, it's kind of hard to take a bad picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok, I have to tell you guys the story behind this little chair....just because it is special to me. My great uncle is a Catholic Priest, and lives in Minnesota. I think he's always been a great craftsmen, but now that he's in his retirement years he's been making a lot of different things and selling them at shows and whatnot. So for my birthday he sent down one of his Child's Chairs that he made {not because I'm pregnant, but rather because he wanted me to have something that he had made}. Well, it couldn't have been more perfect for sweet little Avery! I love little things like this that have some history behind them, but are also so very functional. Thank you Father Leo! You couldn't have sent a better birthday present! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahh! Look at those little teeth! Precious!
Photobucket
After taking pictures outside, we came inside and did a Smash Cake Session. I seriously think I could do one of these sessions every day for the rest of my life! They are so fun for the kids AND the parents.
Zach, Anna, & I just sat there and cracked up at all the faces Avery was making 
and just watching the progression from clean baby to totally covered in icing!!
Photobucket
However....why do all my kid shoots end up this way??! ha ha!
I guess even a 1 year old knows when she's had too much sugar.
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Avery!
I'm so glad we were able to document this stage in your life, and we look forward to watching you grow over the years.

No comments: