Monday, January 31, 2011

Kristina {Little Rock Maternity Photographer}

I LOVE meeting new people, and Kristina was no exception. She actually found me on Google {I love technology!} so she was my first "I have absolutely no connections to you whatsoever" Client....which I loved!!
We had a blast running around downtown LR in the freezing cold, giggling, jumping, and just enjoying a morning with "the girls". Kristina brought her two daughters with her, so I know these pictures are special as they document all of her precious little lovies. And seriously, how cute are these girl's little headbands & pea coats? 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Make sure and come back tomorrow because I just took pictures of Kristina's Sweet Daughter #3!
And she is a cu-tie-pie!!

No comments: