Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year....New Website

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all had a happy and safe New Year's Eve. Del and I rang in the New Year watching episodes of The Office. {I know, we are 2 wild and crazy kids!} I shot a wedding yesterday so by the time I got home, I was whooped. I knew that I wouldn't be able to make it through a movie, so we decided to just watch some episodes on NBC.com. It was great.

However, even though our New Year's Eve plans were a little uneventful, I am excited about what this next year is going to bring. We are hopeful that 2011 will bring some great things with our family, as well as with Chelsea Sloneker Photography. First on the list for this New Year, is a New Website!


My website was in DRASTIC need of a make-over....so a make-over is what it got. It looks so different, you'd think Stacy London & Clinton Kelly were the ones that showed up to tell it What Not to Wear. So, out with the old and in with the new. This website has all of my most current current work....and of course, it's oozing with pictures of our cutie-pa-tootie nephew. {I can't help it....I'm one proud aunt!}
So, keep checking back because I plan on keeping it up to date as the pictures keep coming in!

If you haven't already done so, you can get to the new & improved website by click on the website link at the top of the page or by going to:

Thank you to everyone that brought us business this last year.
2010 was our best year so far...so I can't wait to see what 2011 is going to bring!!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Corby and Lauren said...

The website looks great!!! You are so talented!