Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kenneth & Stephanie's Maternity Session {Fayetteville Maternity Photographer}

I absolutely LOVE photographing friends....and Kenneth and Stephanie are no exception. We all went to high school together, so it brought me so much joy to see them about to enter into this new stage of life called, "Parenthood"!! We took their maternity pictures a few months ago, and now their new baby girl is here and ready for her first photo shoot!! {I know that because she sent me a text to tell me. ha} So, I traveled North this past weekend so I could photograph those 5-day-old sweet cheeks. And, oh...my heart melted when I saw her. She. is. be-u-ti-ful. Humm....I'm wondering where she gets it from? :)
Answer: Both of her parents! Beautiful, inside and out.

Kenneth and Stephanie, 
Thanks for letting me document this exciting time in your life. It is truly a privilege. It was a privilege to meet Sweet Anna, and I can't wait to see how God grows you through the parenting process. You guys are going to be rock star parents...I just know it.

 Yea! Welcome to the world Anna Elise! You have been blessed with amazing parents that love you so much already. What a gift they have been given in you.

1 comment:

Stephanie and Kenneth said...

Awe! Thank you so much Chelsea! What a sweet post! We were so blessed to share this experience with you. Thank you for documenting this Joyous time! Great Work!