Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal DEAL!!

Hasn't this morning been fun?! 
Even though I haven't watched a second of pre-wedding coverage, for some reason I felt this strong desire to wake up at 3am and watch this momentous event. But, when it came down to it {aka, when my alarm went off}, my desire to dream away in my bed was much stronger than watching the dream wedding Live online.
However, I did wake up a few hours later and watched all the recap videos on the BBC....along with many interviews from people that are there in London. My favorite was a precious little 5 yr old girl that when asked about Kate's dress she replied in the sweetest British Accent, "It was amazing! When she was walking down the isle it was as if she was floating in mid-air." ha. Love it!

Today is the day that the world has not only looked forward to with great excitement...but also, {if you're like me} maybe a little bit of sadness for every young girl that is between the ages of 25-29 that dreamed of this day when they were younger. Except they they dreamed it would be them walking down that long isle, wearing the most exquisite dress, rather than Kate. ha. But, the Prince has finally married his beautiful Princess, and as I watched her walk down the isle I couldn't help but think, "Wow, I am so glad that is not me!"  Talk about pressure! Whew. I'm glad that I just felt like a princess on our wedding day, rather than actually becoming one! :)

So, In honor of The Royal Wedding, I thought it would only be appropriate to offer something special to all of those soon-to-be Brides/Princesses out there!

For this next week, I am offering our "Royal Package" at a "Commoner's Price."
{Ha. I just thought of that catchy little phrase! But don't worry, if you take part in this DEAL, in no way will you be treated like a "commoner" on your Big Day...but I promise to treat you like Pure Royalty!"

So, What does this Limited Time Offer Include? Well, hold on to your chair because this is almost too good to be true.

The "Royal Package" Includes:
Unlimited Hours of Wedding Day Coverage
Two Photographers
Hi-Resolution Pictures on DVD with Printing Rights
Online Proofing & Ordering
Bridal & Engagement Session
Three 3x3 Accordion "Brag Books" for Engagements
20x30 Bridal Portrait Print
200 Custom Save the Date Cards
8x8 Custom Coffee Table Album
6x12 Custom Guest Book

On any other week, this Package sells for $4295, but for this week and this week only,
I am giving this Package to you for....
$3295!
Yep, you read that right. That is $1000 OFF!!

This DEAL will end next Friday, so email me {cjsloneker@gmail.com} soon to reserve this amazing DEAL for your Big Day!!

 I hope you all have a wonderful day, and are able to be somewhat productive as I'm sure most homes will have this being broadcasted in the background of their home all day.

Del and I will be attending a Family Life Weekend to Remember Conference this weekend...because as we all know, you have to invest in your marriage and not just your wedding. :)
I'll recap the weekend on Monday when we return!

Happy Royal Friday!

No comments: