Saturday, June 11, 2011

Riley Kate Wins a Big Print!!

All I can say is....Riley Kate's Mom knows how to WORK. IT.
Every time I got on Facebook or looked at her Blog, she was talking about Riley Kate's Newborn Pictures and making sure they knew where and how to comment so that they could get a BIG PRINT for their Baby Girl's Nursery!
Well, her hard work paid off and they now have a 20x24 print coming their way!!
Congrats Guys, you totally deserve it!!

And for the winner of the FREE Photo Shoot:

Congrats #41: Great Aunt Bonnie!

Please email me at cjsloneker@gmail.com and we will set up your shoot!

Thank you everyone for commenting. I know it means a lot to Riley Kate's mom & dad.
Now I can't wait to see her Big Print up in her room!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Yay! I can't wait to pick my big print. And Aunt Bonnie is going to be so excited.