Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where Have I Been Wednesday?!

Remember when I use to be a good blogger? Yeah, me too. That was fun. Ha.

I don't plan on making "Where Have I Been Wednesday" a regular theme on the blog...but I thought it would be appropriate since I haven't blogged in THREE WEEKS! Ughh.
My friend Jenny Beth actually called the other day and said, "Is everything ok? You haven't blogged recently." ha. Ok, now I know this is serious.

But, being that I've had 5 weddings in the last 4 weekends....ummm, tired would be an understatement.
But now that I finally feel like I can come up for air...I'm thinking that jumping back on the blogging train would be a good idea! :)

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!

See you soon!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Rest assured......you will always be the BEST blogger! ;)