Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brandon & Joy's Engagement Session {Little Rock Wedding Photographer}

Brandon, Joy, and I {along with Joy's super helpful cousin, Hannah...I love it when friends or family come to Engagement Sessions and Bridal Portraits! It makes it so fun!!} had a 2-part Engagement Session....which explains the reason why some of the pictures look like they are in the dead of winter and some in the middle of the summer. Ha. Believe it or not, they were actually taken within the same week, but it was literally summertime for the first session, and super freezing for the second.

Brandon and Joy are the perfect example why I love this job so much. You get to meet total strangers and by the end...you want to keep hanging out with them because they are so fun!

I can't wait to show you their wedding pictures because Joy looks stu-uuuunnnn-ing!!










I hope you're having a great week so far!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea,
It was so fun getting to meet you at the wedding. I hope we get to see the wedding pictures soon. You are so right. Joy was an absolutely beautiful bride.

Kim

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely sure that the train pic is my favorite one you have ever taken engagement wise... SOOOO perfect!!!
Blaire

Photography Pittsburgh said...

So many beautiful images, I love the shot on the trolly.
Shaun David