Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blushing Blue!

It's true...in late January I will officially be out numbered in our house...because we are having a BOY!!
We could not be any more excited! I wish there was a way for me to upload our ultrasound video, but I have no idea how to do that. ha. But you better believe if you come over to our house in the next 5 months I'll be sitting you down, offering you a snack, and showing it to you!! :)

Hope you've had a great day....I know we've been smiling all day long! 

2 comments:

Mary Virginia said...

I'm so excited for you, Chelsea!!! Looking forward to watching you be a Mom to your sweet baby boy! Congrats!

Stefanie said...

I'm so happy for you guys! And Josh, well, he's crazy excited that Del is having a son, too! I can't wait to watch those two hang with Liam & baby boy Sloneker!