Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tell Us What Ava is Thinking and Win Big!!

Remember this sweet little face?
Well, that sweet face is growing up fast and about to be on the move before we know it! Yes, I know she isn't mine...but I love watching these Sweet Cheeks grow up and change before our very eyes.
Ava is about to start crawling, and her expressions while trying are absolutely priceless!
When her mom sent me these pictures, I knew we had to do something fun with them.
 I love the progression of pictures above, but I think this next one is just priceless and it makes me laugh OUT LOUD every time I look at it!
So, I thought it would be fun to do a Caption Contest with it!! Because I would LOVE to know what YOU think Ava is thinking!! ha.

Here is the deal:
All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me what you think Ava is thinking in this picture.
The winner will win a Free Sitting Fee for a Family Session this Fall or a Free Engagement Session that can be added onto their Wedding Package!
And in addition....
Ava's mom and Houndstooth Clothing Company will throw in a Free Houndstooth T-Shirt to be worn in  your Portrait Session this Fall!! Razorback Season is right around the corner and a Houndstooth T-Shirt is just to thing to get you geared up for this season!

So get your cleaver pants on and leave a funny, witty, or just plain awesome comment and see if you'll be the Winner!!
Contest ends and Winner will be announced on Thursday Morning at 9am.

14 comments:

Annie Wright said...

What Ava is thinking...

On the count of three....CRAWL!

mct said...

This is ticking me off, all I want to do is Crawl! I can do this!

Kasey Walter said...

Just wait until I'm 16!!!

Rebekah said...

"Ugh....JILLIAN!"

Kathy McElyea said...

This paci better not be my prize!

Autumn Horad said...

Gosh I wish that paci was a cupcake.. GRRR..

The Cruikshank's said...

I am an animal in the wild, and the paci is my prey...GRRR!

kateb said...

Quit. Taking. My. PICTURE!!!!!

Karen said...

Mom, if you don't put that camera down and show me how to do this, you will regret ever taking this!

Sheri Ruple said...

Ok I'm in position!..Now... If i could only get my arms and legs to move at the same time!!

Harrison + Kristin Snyder said...

If you don't quit moving this paci further away from me, I am gonna tear this place apart when i figure this out!

Jennifer Meurer said...

Get in my mouth...NOW!

Kevin Meurer said...

Why am I in this giraffe outfit when clearly I am a tiger...grrr!

Kimberley said...

blue 32... blue 32... down, set, hut! hut! :)