Friday, December 5, 2008

Man Breakfast

"Man Breakfast" is something that Del and his Med School buddies started at the beginning of the year and has continued ever since. Usually before a big test...or sometimes just on Saturday Mornings, a group of guys come over to our house and they cook an enormous breakfast....then afterwards they head to the library to study! It's really fun, and sometimes they let me eat with them. No, I'm just kidding, they are all really sweet and they always ask me if I want to eat...but I usually just let them have their "man time" and I use that time to go to the gym or something....unless the breakfast looks really good! 
Today is a "Study Day", so the guys didn't have class (because they have a test on Monday)...so they all came over at 8am. I have to say, I'm very impressed at their dedication on a day that they don't HAVE to get up early. They had their breakfast, and when they left, I went into the kitchen and they had done the dishes!!! What a great group of guys! I am very thankful for the friends that God has brought into Del's life through Med School. 

No comments: