Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Interview with an Atheist"

These videos rocks me to my core. I PRAY that you take the 9 minutes to watch these videos. They mentioned it the one with Penn Gillette the other day at church, and then I heard about it again on the radio today. I don't think God wants me, or you, to forget about it.

This man is an Atheist....but I think he gets what a lot of us, as Christians are missing. He speaks about what it means to really believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven....and for that to overflow into our daily lives....to where that, and that alone, is our goal and purpose for our lives....and for the lives of others.

Or...as Penn Gillette (another atheist) put it: "How much do you have to hate someone to not proselytize?"


There are two things that will last forever:
God's Word & People

No comments: